Discover why physicians, healthcare practitioners and professionals from around the globe are making themselves home in Alberta, Canada.
Visit APLJobs.ca and access the following information about living and working in Canada's "energy province."
- Life in Alberta - Learn about the Canadian province of Alberta, its people and places.
- Facts about education in Alberta, access to International Airports in Edmonton and Calgary and profiles of Alberta communities.
- An overview of the Canadian immigration process for physicians, nurses, and allied healthcare practitioners.
- Information on Employment for your family, Moving Resources and Newcomer Support
- Understanding Alberta Healthcare - Learn about the Canada Health Act, and the role of the Alberta government in providing publically-funded healthcare.
The province of Alberta has the strongest economy in Canada. It has welcoming and inclusive communities. World class educational and health facilities, and all year round cultural and recreational activities, Alberta is a place of unlimited opportunities.
Not only is it a great place to retire, work and live, it is a wonderful place to raise a family. Come, join us in Alberta.
Visit apljobs.ca/why-alberta to learn more.
Photo: (Near Banff, Alberta - Janaury 2013. RPAP photo)