Key performance indicators (KPI) are a set of measurements that are defined based on the overall goals of an organization. They are used to help manage, control and achieve program effectiveness and results.
Next Friday we launch RPAP By The Numbers: 2014-15 edition. During the coming weeks, we will be publishing a series of infographics profiling key programs and information from RPAP | Health Workforce for Alberta.
Based on KPI data compiled by RPAP's Research and Analysis team, infographics will profile RPAP's performance in the following areas:
- Secondary students in rural Alberta
- Post-secondary students considering careers in rural medicine
- Medical students and resident physicians
- Physicians who are currently practicing in rural Alberta; physicians’ families
- Aberta Health Services/Other Operators
- Alberta’s rural communities.
We weill wrap up RPAP By The Numbers: 2014-15 edition in September with the launch of the KPI report for 2014-15.