Register now for:
THE RURAL EMERGENCY CONTINUUM OF CARE CONFERENCE
JUNE 9 + 110,, 2016
PRIINCE GEORGE CIVIC CENTRE & COAST HOTEL
Hosted by the Rural Coordination Centre of British Columbia
- Interactive small groups and interprofessional learning opportunities
- Hands-on workshops
- Faculty development
- Add-on courses: The SHOCK Course, The Wilderness Medicine Course, The HOUSE
- Program and CASTED: Emergency
- Complimentary childcare available during conference hours!
- Opportunities to socialize and network with colleagues.
In addition to the accredited sessions, RCCbc will be facilitating meetings about the following topics:
- Rural Maternal Health – with Rural OB Network and Perinatal Services BC
- Recruitment and Retention – with Dr. Dave Snadden and Reina Pherness
- Resiliency – with Dr. Kirstie Overhill
- Telehealth Expansion in Rural and Remote – with Rural and Remote Division of Family Practice, RCCbc and REAP
- Rural Surgery Anesthesia and Operative Delivery Network – with Drs. Stu Iglesias and Kirk McCarroll
For more information, physicians may visit the RECC 2016 web site or register online now for this event.