The RPAP Rural Community Conference is a place where representatives of rural Alberta physician attraction and retention committees, as well as interested community members from across the province, gather to share experiences and learn about new initiatives related to the attraction, retention, and recruitment of physicians, and other healthcare professionals.
“Behind the Scenes: Rural Alberta Community Success in Physician Attraction and Retention” will be the theme of this year’s RPAP Rural Community Conference, to occur in Vermilion on 28-29 September 2016.
2016 sessions include:
- Rural Matters: Reconstructing Rural’s Role in Current Day Society
- Creating Attractive and Resilient Rural Communities: A Practical Approach for Alberta
- Building Strong Relationships with Docs
- Happy and Engaged: What Makes it Work?
- For the Long Haul: Community Support to Recruitment
- Healthcare Moving Forward: What Does it Look Like for Rural AB?
- IMG, CMG, and AHS Lenses on Community Involvement in A&R
- Having Those Difficult Conversations
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE EXTENDED - Register by 7 September 2016 and receive the Early Bird registration rate of $200!
» For conference information and to register, click here.