“Behind the Scenes: Rural Alberta Community Success in Physician Attraction and Retention” will be the theme of this year’s RPAP Rural Community Conference, to occur in Vermilion on 28-29 September 2016.
2016 sessions include:
- Rural Matters: Reconstructing Rural’s Role in Current Day Society
- Creating Attractive and Resilient Rural Communities: A Practical Approach for Alberta
- Building Strong Relationships with Docs
- Happy and Engaged: What Makes it Work?
- For the Long Haul: Community Support to Recruitment
- Healthcare Moving Forward: What Does it Look Like for Rural AB?
- IMG and CMG Lenses on Community Involvement in A&R
- Having Those Difficult Conversations
Register before September 1st, and receive the Early Bird registration rate of $200!
» For conference information and to register, click here.