RhPAP Rural Housing Coordinators arrange furnished and conveniently located accommodations in each teaching community for U of C and U of A resident physicians on clinical rotation.
RhPAP works hard to ensure that all of the accommodations are clean and well maintained. We ask that residents on rotations support these efforts.
At the end of your stay the resident is expected to clean the accommodation thoroughly. If the accommodation is left dirty, the resident may be billed for the cost of cleaning. The resident that occupies these premises must respect the property of the landlords; adhere to whatever rules and regulations they may have set out for persons living in these accommodations; and not disrupt the reasonable enjoyment of other tenants and their families. We appreciate if you would treat the accommodation with professional courtesy for the next colleague use.
Need somewhere to stay?
The RhPAP Rural Housing Coordinators can help you find the most current information regarding accommodation arrangements for each community.
Most accommodation is equipped with:
- Housewares incl. toaster, coffee maker, kettle, blender, etc.
- Fridge and stove
- Furnishings incl. sofa, bed, dressers, dining set, TV, desk, etc.
- Laundry facilities or location nearby
The resident is responsible for the following items:
- Personal articles
- Linens, bedding, and towels
- Recreational equipment e.g., bikes, skis
- Food as well as toilet tissue, laundry detergent, soap
- Residents or students should bring their own electronics for messages, alarms and phone services/messages, etc.