The Alberta College of Family Physicians invites you to register to attend the 61st ASA, March 4–6, 2016 in Banff, Alberta. Our conference has moved to FRIDAY, SATURDAY and SUNDAY, to create more opportunity for you to attend! Please take a moment to view the ASA Preliminary Program and register today. Our scientific program includes topical, thought-provoking and practical topics such as:
- Medical Marijuana Debate, Drs. Louis Hugo Francescutti and Rob Hauptman
- Quality Improvement in Family Practice, Dr. Rob Wedel
- Pursuing Misplaced Priorities in Primary Care, Drs. Mike Allan and Tina Korownyk
- Consent, Capacity and Conscience: Physician-Assisted Dying, Dr. Trevor Theman
- Back Exam (Skill), Dr. Juan Antonio Garcia-Rodriguez
- Challenges in Managing Abnormal Uterine Bleeding, Dr. Julia Carter
- Don't Pass Out! It's Only Syncope, Dr. Vu Kiet Tran
- How to Get Buy-In for Your Initiatives, Dr. David Keegan
- Things I Wish I Had Known, First Five Years in Family Practice (FFYFP)
- pSorry, it’s not Psoriasis, Dr. Mike Kalisiak
- Mobile Simulation Training, STARS
- …and much more, including new Mainpro-C opportunities!
Don’t miss connecting with your colleagues and enjoying the many events and activities offered at the 61st ASA. Register today for CPD, Rocky Mountain style!
Questions? Contact Wendy Steele at firstname.lastname@example.org