With a breath-taking backdrop in Jasper National Park, this one and half day conference, with preconference workshops, will benefit physicians and allied healthcare professionals with up to date education and management strategies to enhance the wellbeing of their patients living with persistent pain.
The Pain Society of Alberta Board of Directors and Planning Committee invites you to register for the11th Annual Conference, commencing on Friday October 13th and continuing through to the afternoon of Sunday October 15th 2017, at the majestic Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge.
Registration for the conference is OPEN! Please register as soon as possible, and take advantage of our Early Bird Rates until September 9, 2017!!
To register and for more information about this event, please visit the NEW Pain Society of Alberta website at www.painab.ca for information regarding:
- Your registration fee includes all of the conference events from Friday to Sunday (with the exception of the CME on Friday).
- Your registration also includes one ticket to the 1st Annual President’s Gala on Saturday evening!
- Single tickets to the Gala can be purchased for family/friends who are accompanying you to the conference from the Eventbrite link.
- Registration deadline for the conference is October 1, 2017 and late registrations will not be accepted at the venue.
- Frequently asked questions can be located on Eventbrite. Please contact me for further assistance.
- Conference Poster and Itinerary can be located here too!